Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Number of Servings: 4
8 tsp. ground turmeric
480g skinless and boneless chicken breast
200 g of kale, chopped
4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
80g of red onion, sliced
20 g of parsley, finely chopped
520 g of tomatoes
4 tablespoons of chopped fresh ginger
4 bird’s eye chili, finely chopped
4 tablespoons of capers, finely chopped
- Take out the tomato eye and chop it very finely,
- Mix the tomatoes with the chili, parsley capers, and lemon juice. Preheat the oven to 220ºC
- Marinate the chicken breast using the lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of the turmeric, and a little oil. Leave for 5–10 minutes.
- Heat the frying pan and place the marinated chicken in it. Cook for a minute on each side until it turns pale golden.
- Transfer it to the oven and place in the baking tray for 8–10 minutes until cooked through.
- Bring down from the oven and cover with foil. Allow resting for 5 minutes. Cook the kale for 5 minutes in a steamer.
- Also, fry the red onions and the ginger using little oil to become soft, then add the cooked kale and continue to fry for another minute.
- Cook the buckwheat according to instruction on the packet using the remaining teaspoon of turmeric.
- Serve the chicken together with the vegetables and salsa.
Nutrition:Calories: 498 Cal Fat: 21 g Protein: 24.3 g Sugar: 62.9 g